Children Under 18: £150
Under 3’s: free.
Spend Christmas 2012 at Kirkby Stephen Hostel and wake up to a Champagne Christmas Breakfast, followed by a grand Christmas dinner and activities such as moonlight walks, walking and possibly even sledging. Evening meals and breakfasts are provided on all nights as well as festive treats such as mulled wine and mince pies to really get in the spirit!
3 nights starting Christmas Eve.
- Arrive between 3 pm and 5 pm for Mulled wine and Christmas cake/ mince pies.
- Settle in and unpack and maybe walk around the town between 5 pm and 7 pm
- 7pm meet for aperitifs and get to meet your new friends
- 7.30 pm you will be seated for a lovely 2 course dinner
- After dinner there will be a guided walk at 9 pm for those who would like to
go for a moonlight walk to the pub before walking down to midnight mass or
returning to the hostel for those who don’t want to attend midnight mass.
- Champagne Breakfast buffet laid out from 8 am up until 10 oclock
- Breakfast will then be followed by our local brass band.
- Free time for walks bike rides or whatever suits you.
- A lovely packed lunch will be provided including warm soup and sandwiches so
you’ll have to bring your flasks.
- 5 pm till 7 pm there will be indoor games and entertainment in the hostel.
- 7 pm you will be seated for a wonderful grand Christmas dinner.
- There are lots of cosy areas for you to relax after your scrumptious dinner or
sample the delights of local beer.
- Awake to a full English breakfast at 8 am till 9 pm or a continental breakfast
- A packed lunch will be provided so you can just spend the day to yourself
walking, spending time with new friends or family. You will need your flasks yet again as we will be packing you off with mulled wine.
- There will be plenty of maps provided for local walks and bike rides for you to
spend your day, or you could relax and play games in the hostel.
- Return to the hostel anytime for afternoon tea
- Then you will be seated for a 2 course meal at 7.30 pm
- There are plenty of board games to choose from so we can all sit and play
The following day
- 8.30 am till 9.30am. A light and scrummy breakfast before you depart
Special Offer Enquiry
If you are interested in this special offer then please fill out the following form: